Number of views:
T303-2 rectangular check valve
Number of views:
Product serial number
● Main components: valve body, valve blade, shaft, bushing, actuator
● The valve body and blade are all made of high quality galvanized steel, with beautiful appearance, good anti-corrosion performance, long product service life and other advantages.
● The combination of valve adopts the international advanced sheet metal joint technology -- TOX solder joint process.
● A V-shaped anti-slip structure is designed between the blade and the rotating shaft to ensure that the blade will not slip or become loose under high wind speed.
● Blade rotating bearing and coupling rotating bearing are made of oil-containing copper powder metallurgy bushings without refueling to ensure permanent lubrication.
● It is installed on a ventilating duct to prevent airflow backflow after the fan stops running. The range of wind speed in the duct after normal operation is 8~15m/s.
● WXH with the size of the air duct.
We could not find any corresponding parameters, please add them to the properties table
|Maximum operating differential pressure||2000Pa|
|Valve opening Angle||0o~45o|
|Drag coefficient at full open||＜0.5|
T303-1 circular check valve
Shangri-la is the brand name of Shangri-La (Asia) Limited, a Hong Kong-listed hotel group that is part of the Kwok Group, owned by Robert Kuok, a well-known Chinese businessman from Malaysia. Shangri-la has always paid attention to the luxury and comfort of hardware facilities, coupled with the way of Asian hospitality, has become a well-known hotel brand suitable for Asian culture. Since the first Shangri-La hotel in Singapore in 1971, Shangri-La hotel has been forging ahead internationally. Based in Hong Kong, Shangri-La is now the largest luxury hotel group in Asia, and is regarded as one of the best hotel management groups in the world. It has won a consistent reputation in numerous public and industry votes.
Shanghai Subway, whose first line was officially put into operation on April 10, 1995, is the third urban rail transit system put into operation in mainland China after the completion and opening of Beijing subway and Tianjin subway. The total length of Shanghai Metro line in operation has reached 473 km (excluding maglev demonstration line), ranking first in the world. The planned route in the near future (including the line under construction) has reached 660KM, and the planned route in the long term has reached 970KM.
Kerry Center, Pudong, Shanghai
Pudong kerry center is located in hua mu road fang dian road, is a fusion of business and the spirit of the living city, office buildings, apartments, hotels and shopping malls, exhibition detailing kerry center is located in the pudong hua mu road fang dian road, is a fusion of the spirit of commercial and residential city, office buildings, apartments, hotels and shopping malls, show a dynamic integrated complex. The kerry Center office building is elegantly shaped and strategically located, with a well-developed transportation network and convenient access to Pudong International Airport. The Kerry Center office building in Pudong, with a total height of 43 floors and a construction area of 92,000 square meters, echoes the tranquil landscape of century Park with its modern grandeur. The building gathers all kinds of advanced facilities, equipment, technology and communication system, managed and operated by professional team, making modern business easy and convenient!
National Museum of China
The National Museum of China is located on the east side of Tian 'anmen Square and the south side of East Chang 'an Avenue in the center of Beijing, opposite to the Great Hall of the People. It is a comprehensive Museum systematically displaying the culture and history of the Chinese nation, and also one of the largest museums in the world. There are more than one million pieces in the national Museum collection, which is a collection, research and exhibition. On March 1, 2011, the new national Museum was completed.
Pay attention to our